The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to over ten independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
We are a diverse community of healing professionals who partner with people to help them tap into their innate resiliency, release and transform painful life experiences, improve emotional and physical health, and more fully experience joy.
The Center provides a safe and supportive healing environment for individuals, couples, and families. Our services and programs create resiliency, promote healing and integrative wellness, provide education, and bring people together in meaningful dialogue.
Creative and integrative therapies offer new, innovative approaches to counseling, and can act as a compliment to traditional talk therapy. These include art therapy, EMDR, sand tray therapy, trauma art narrative therapy and more.
Elizabeth Venart is the Director of the Resiliency Center, and a Licensed Professional Counselor and EMDR-trained clinician providing individual, couples, and group counseling, clinical supervision, and training programs on wellness and vicarious trauma.
- A Generosity of Spirit
- Loving-Kindness and Generosity of Spirit
- Emotions and Compassion
- From SAD to Glad . . . Giving grace through nourishing the self and others
- Lessons from Summer
- It’s Harvest Time!! Autumn – A Perfect Time to Nourish the Body, Mind, and Soul
- Stuffed Heirloom Squash with Sausage, Bacon, Caramelized Onions, and Sage
- Autumn and The Art of Gracefully Letting Go