The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to over ten independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
We are a diverse community of healing professionals who partner with people to help them tap into their innate resiliency, release and transform painful life experiences, improve emotional and physical health, and more fully experience joy.
The Center provides a safe and supportive healing environment for individuals, couples, and families. Our services and programs create resiliency, promote healing and integrative wellness, provide education, and bring people together in meaningful dialogue.
A Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Registered Play Therapist who practices individual and family therapy for children, adolescents, and adults. She provides play therapy and sandtray therapy for children and adolescents, and specializes in therapy for trauma, grief, sexual abuse, anxiety, depression, behavior issues, and ADHD.
- From my Heart: A Story about Dealing with Emotional and Physical Pain
- Meaningful Movement with Others through Self-Awareness
- Regulating One’s Emotional Thermostat (Keeping Emotionally Cool)
- The vital importance of recreation and play
- The Power of Authentic Presence: Why Community Matters
- Importance of Face-to-Face Connection in the Digital Age
- Connecting to Spirit