The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to over ten independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
We are a diverse community of healing professionals who partner with people to help them tap into their innate resiliency, release and transform painful life experiences, improve emotional and physical health, and more fully experience joy.
The Center provides a safe and supportive healing environment for individuals, couples, and families. Our services and programs create resiliency, promote healing and integrative wellness, provide education, and bring people together in meaningful dialogue.
Catherine is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Professional School Counselor specializing in individual and group therapy for adolescents, young adults and their parents. She provides integrative therapy for anxiety, depression, school refusal, transition to and from college, girl’s/women’s concerns, parenting, mothering, and mindfulness.
- From my Heart: A Story about Dealing with Emotional and Physical Pain
- Meaningful Movement with Others through Self-Awareness
- Regulating One’s Emotional Thermostat (Keeping Emotionally Cool)
- The vital importance of recreation and play
- The Power of Authentic Presence: Why Community Matters
- Importance of Face-to-Face Connection in the Digital Age
- Connecting to Spirit