The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to over ten independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
We are a diverse community of healing professionals who partner with people to help them tap into their innate resiliency, release and transform painful life experiences, improve emotional and physical health, and more fully experience joy.
The Center provides a safe and supportive healing environment for individuals, couples, and families. Our services and programs create resiliency, promote healing and integrative wellness, provide education, and bring people together in meaningful dialogue.
Tracie Nichols is Certified in Career Development and has a Master’s degree in Human and Organizational Transformation. She offers individual career coaching and strategy sessions, as well as classes helping people create a meaningful, enjoyable work life.
- Writing to Keep Your Brain Healthy – Not Just for Writers!
- When Life Throws You a Curveball
- Seek Your Truth To Speak Your Truth
- The Infinity of Each Moment
- Exploring Identity – Through Writing
- Personal Identity Throughout the Lifespan
- Rejuvenating Your Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Each Breath a New Beginning