The Practitioners at The Resiliency Center are committed to serving the needs of our community during the COVID 19 pandemic and have transitioned to working through telehealth (phone and video). Your safety and wellbeing are important to us. Get in touch to let us know how we can help.
The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to over ten independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
We are a diverse community of healing professionals who partner with people to help them tap into their innate resiliency, release and transform painful life experiences, improve emotional and physical health, and more fully experience joy.
The Center provides a safe and supportive healing environment for individuals, couples, and families. Our services and programs create resiliency, promote healing and integrative wellness, provide education, and bring people together in meaningful dialogue.
Jen Perry is a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in mindfulness and acceptance-based strategies to help with anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, life transitions and parenting. She teaches Mindfulness Meditation and coaches individuals to live life from the heart.
- The Role of Ritual
- Living with peace during COVID - by Dean Solon
- Spiritual fortitude in 2020 - by Tracey Smith
- Gratitude for life itself - by Jen Perry
- Blessings during these uncertain times - by Kathy Krol
- Reflections on 2020 - from Rachel Kobin
- Gratitude and Clarity during COVID - by Elizabeth Venart
- Reflections on 2020 by Jeff Katowitz