The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to over ten independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
We are a diverse community of healing professionals who partner with people to help them tap into their innate resiliency, release and transform painful life experiences, improve emotional and physical health, and more fully experience joy.
The Center provides a safe and supportive healing environment for individuals, couples, and families. Our services and programs create resiliency, promote healing and integrative wellness, provide education, and bring people together in meaningful dialogue.
Our COVID Health Policy: We are committed to serving our community during COVID in the safest way possible. While practitioners continue offering services through Telehealth, many also offer in-person appointments. All clients seen in person are asked to follow safety protocols according to CDC, local, state, and federal safety guidance. Thank you for understanding. Get in touch.
Dr. Bridges is a Licensed Psychologist trained in both Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapies. He provides individual counseling and couples therapy, clinical supervision, and training programs on attachment injuries and activating the corrective emotional experience.
- Intuitive Self-Care — Reflections from the Resiliency Center Practitioner Community
- Intentional Self-care for the Winter Doldrums
- Writing a Tribute or Praise Poem
- Everyday Eulogy: Open-Hearted, Expressive Practices for a Kinder World
- Why Wait for the Eulogy?
- Play as Preventative Care At Any Age
- Restorative Practices in Therapy
- Restorative Practices and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Lessons in Empathy