The Resiliency Center of Greater Philadelphia is home to over ten independent practitioners who work mindfully to promote holistic wellness.
We are a diverse community of healing professionals who partner with people to help them tap into their innate resiliency, release and transform painful life experiences, improve emotional and physical health, and more fully experience joy.
The Center provides a safe and supportive healing environment for individuals, couples, and families. Our services and programs create resiliency, promote healing and integrative wellness, provide education, and bring people together in meaningful dialogue.
Creative and integrative therapies offer new, innovative approaches to counseling, and can act as a compliment to traditional talk therapy. These include art therapy, EMDR, sand tray therapy, trauma art narrative therapy and more.
Karen has been practicing Qi Gong for over 15 years. Karen offers classes in Qi Gong, a centuries-old wellness practice, on Thursdays at The Resiliency Center. Qigong consists of ‘separate’ standing exercises used for overall wellbeing, harmony, and improved health.
- Two Great Loves
- Excerpt from The Velveteen Rabbit – by Margery Williams
- To Begin With, the Sweet Grass – by Mary Oliver
- Don’t Hesitate ~ by Mary Oliver
- Catching your breath
- Keeping the New Year Kind: Embracing Who You Are While Supporting Your Growth
- Reimagining Resolutions. Letting Go Of Lists.
- What Inspires You? – Reflections by the Community of Practitioners at The Resiliency Center