Healthcare professionals often struggle with the idea that their private practice is a business that requires entrepreneurial skills to thrive. Business and practice-building skills are absent from academic programs, and practitioners are often uncomfortable with the idea of marketing their businesses. Practice-building coaching helps professionals discover new ideas for how they can spread the word about their work — and create opportunities for people seeking support to find and connect with them.
Elizabeth works one-on-one with practitioners to develop a personalized approach to practice-building that is sustainable over time.
Elizabeth helps professionals:
- Evaluate how they would like to transform their practices;
- Speak about their work with clarity and confidence;
- Assess their marketing style;
- Create a big picture marketing strategy to strengthen community awareness of their programs and services;
- and Begin taking concrete, meaningful action steps to generate greater prosperity in their businesses.
Through my experience in private practice and my role as Founder of The Resiliency Center, I know what it takes to succeed in the business of private practice. I help professionals learn to view marketing as an extension of their work – based in principles of education, service, and relationship. I believe that one’s passion and skills offer the best guide for creating prosperity, and the only surefire way to grow a business is to have a clear vision and a solid plan.